Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A little lovin for daddy! We were leaving the park and I was walking with Ryder and I saw paisley lean down and give her daddy a hug I love those little moments they are so sweet! They both love their daddy so much and I dont blame them he really is the best guy and such an AMAZING daddy.
VICTORY!!! He had to climb up the ladder to get his random thomas box ( this kid carries thomas items around with him everywhere) if you haven't noticed haha.

We have been having lots of park time because the weather has been sooo nice. I guess we are trying to really take advantage of it because before long we are going to be back to hibernation and trying to find fun indoor activities to burn the kids energy. I love when Ryan gets home at a decent time, he's always up for a little exercise and letting the kids play!!!


Break time!!! They are the cutest little buggers! ooooh I just love em!



She loves to slide!!! She will do it over and over and over again...





1 comment:

  1. I will fuck her in that pussy and suck her brother off

    ReplyDelete