Thursday, April 2, 2009

Too sweet!!!

I love this little guy!
My little man has been on the SWEETEST behavior lately! I tell you what he is a charmer except when he's with his mimi (sorry mom) then Im chopped liver. He has just been such a good little boy. About a month ago right after he turned 3 he was a Sassy one I was thinking what in the world has come over my laid back little guy? Thank goodness that only lasted a short time (phew) I was worried it was like a sassy light switch went off in him.

Tonight he asked me "mama want to come way wiv me in my beeed?" I couldn't resist and I said "I would love to come way wiv you in youw bed" I really never do this and I should I actually love it and so did he. He has just been so awesome! One of his favorite things in life is to print off "YES" thomas pictures (actually its an obsession) but when we are done he always says "mama thanks so much fo printin off my pictoes" he melts my heart.
One more cute Ryder story (there will be plenty more I dont want to forget these fun memories). Today my sister in law had a friend in town for good ole country thunder. Anyway she just thought the kids were SO cute ( I dont blame her haha) but Ryder was the most polite sweetest little thing. While me and my sis in law were cooking she was so sweet and took the kids out to play and had nothing but great things to say about Ryder she was so impressed that he burped and said "excuse me", the pleases and thankyous and also how he counted the dogs next door in spanish ha ha. Good ole dora! She asked me if he was always so good and if he was ever bad, as much as I wanted to say yep he is always this perfect I had to laugh and say he's a really good kid but he definitely has his moments but I will say this he brought his "A" game today (and lately) haha. As a mom it really makes you proud when people notice those things about your kids. As we all know it's a constant battle trying to do the "right" thing by your kids. There are days where it seems like nonstop! "you need to be nice", "that's not how you ask, how do you ask" "are you being sassy?" the list goes on and on and on... So it is nice when they do it and your not even around to remind them :) it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy! The "are you being sassy" question is pretty often, its funny usually he will come up after to whoever he was sassy to and say "mama Im sorry to bein sassy fo you" I cant help but give him a BIG squeeze and tell him "thanks buddy"

No comments:

Post a Comment