Monday, April 27, 2009

I splurged...







Well as we all know, it is getting HOT!!! For me, when it is hot I dont like to go outside, I avoid it at all costs. Now that my kids are getting a little older I thought that it would be fun to have something fun for them to have in their own backyard. A pool is not something we are looking to get anytime in the near future. Everyone in Ryan and I's family has a pool so we aren't lacking in that area but sometimes you just dont feel like loading up to go swim. So.... what did I do?! I bought the big daddy water slide at sams club the other day hee hee. Ryan was a little annoyed but hey he doesn't have to sit here trying to figure out something fun for the kids to do in the miserable heat, so there ha.

Needless to say the kids had a BLAST!!! We haven't got to use it a ton yet but when we have the kids loved it. How could you not? It's huge with 3 water slides and a pretty good size wading pool with squirt guns. I do plan on sitting in the water myself and no, it wont be pretty. I probably will look like a big dork but hey I will be cool!

The squirt guns are also good for drinking as well haha. P would just run across the wading pool it was pretty funny, they kinda looked like wind sprints :)
C & P were completely content hanging out in the pool area. Here she is doing what we were calling the army crawl.
Im pretty sure this was right before C hit her booty pretty hard because the water wasn't full enough to cushion the fall, oops lesson learned! I'm also pretty sure that's what lead to the "army crawl"
The troops headed up to have some fun. I'm pretty optimistic that I will get my moneys worth on this bad boy. I already have play dates scheduled haha. It should be a fun summer with our new toy woohoo!
Before I bought the big daddy waterslide, I went to good ole wally world for our annual plastic pool purchase (which is partly used for oakey). They really use these alot and they are so cheap that by the end of the season when they are cracked you just throw them away. Kinda ghetto I know but like I said no "real" pool for us for awhile. I'm not ready for that kind of hassle.
This year I decided to do a little upgrade haha. I got the one with built in slide. Laugh it up this was hours of fun! They had a blast on this little slide it really whips them down.

So between the two I should be set for summer. I'm so excited woohoo!!

3 comments:

  1. Okay so where is the invite? How fun is that, quite the splurge I must say. I love it! We will just show up some day. Heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just in case you didn't know--we're coming over to play :) Get ready, we'll be invading your backyard soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will rip the bikini off of the girls and put my penis in there pussys

    ReplyDelete