Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A post only a mother could love...







Just a random post to have a little documentation on the things my kids are doing right now... I'm a dork I know but I know I will appreciate this one day...

Ryder, my little 3 years old

You are my sensitive little man. Yes you have your moments of naughtiness but they are few and far between :) Ryder you are still very much into your Thomas the train. Everything from the trains themselves to the papers that come with the trains (and ID cards), tracks, books, and your latest and greatest.... you LOVE to have mommy or mimi ( or whoever else you can talk into doing this for you ha) go onto Thomas websites and look at the trains and print them off. You have a clipboard that you like to keep them all nicely organized on and if they get messed up you tell me "mama hewp these papoes are wacky" haha. You know every train and there are probably 100 no joke! You love for us to read about each individual train and some of them you know by heart. There are many books that you love, one in particular you know by heart and it truly is the cutest thing I have ever heard. It is called Thomas and Percy and the dragon and you know it word for word! Such a smart little boy! Everyone that meets you cant help but love you because you are so sweet and very caring. You worry about your sister if she gets hurt or if we are at a store and a baby is crying you ask me "mama what happened to dat baby? you need to hewp him". You are very into TV almost too much! I really have to regulate how much you watch it. It is cute you love to dance to all of the themes songs and of course I have to dance with you! If I shut it off you tell me, "hey mama what did you do dat? dats my TV" oh boy! You surprised me one day by counting to 10 in spanish (thanks Dora haha). You are a SPONGE its amazing the things that you know. You are taking swim lessons and we are working VERY hard on getting you to kick more but other than that you do great! You love your fruit snacks, PBJ, choclate, bean dip, bean burritos, cheesy chips, chicken, pizza, cheese sandwich, and that pretty much covers it. Lets just say dinner time isn't a lot of fun unless it's one of these things. I'm trying to get you to branch out and I'm hoping for a miracle! You love your plasma car aka "bike" you go so fast and can maneuver that bad boy like nobodys business! You love when your daddy comes home and you love to play with him. You love to go to the park and play, you love jumping on the trampoline, digging in the mud, climbing on the rock quarry (hill), being big on daddy's shoulders. You also LOVE dogs, sooo much. If I ask you who loves you? you say mommy does! and you are right!!! You tell me you love me and it melts my heart! I love you little man more than I can ever express, I tell you everyday that you make me happy and its true! You do! You are the sweetest thing that I love SO very much! There are many more thing that you do and say and I know I will post again soon (sorry peeps).

Paisley girl!.... 22 months
You are full of sweetness and SASS! You make me almost lose it and then you turn around and do something adorable that melts my heart. You LOOOOOVE your "B" binky. Oh boy that will be flat out TORTURE to get rid of and I am not looking foward to that, you somehow find one all the time and you are supposed to only have it at bed time or in the car. You talk a lot and have so many words! You said mama whino and I said rhino" and you said ya mommy, you love the rhino. If I ask you a question you say "ya mommy" pretty much to everything, too cute. You love to look pretty after I get you dressed for the day you insist that your hair be done immediately you tell me "mama haiwe". You LOVE shoes, it's hilarious! Lately you have been really into your cowboy boots, you have worn them everyday for the last several days and it is adorable you also love wearing mommys shoes too especially the animal print ones, uh oh. You have some glitzy stuff and the more the better for my little P. You LOVE to take baths you think they are the greatest things ever, you ask me several times a day to take one and usually when I tell you no you throw yourself down on the ground and have a fit. You love to do anything and everything your brother does, I mean everything, you like to take his silky and tease him with it, and take his drink and run, anything to get a rise and that it does! You love popsicles "paw hol" thats how you say it. You love to be outside, you like to eat (thank goodness). You like to dance. When we go out places you like to show yourself off to strangers (what have I created?haha) You show them your hair and your shoes usually. Pretty funny. You are SO much fun to have around and I have to laugh because it sounds like you are just like your me when I was little, oh boy! All I know is that I absolutely love you more than LIFE you are the cutest, sweetest and sassiest thing I've ever seen and I love every minute of it! You are a wonderful precious little girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment