Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A random easter...

When looking back at all my pictures from easter I realized we covered a lot of ground! I have pictures of Ryder playing naked in the irrigation (gross!). I walked outside and there he was, fired up! I just laughed and grabbed my camera of course but he wasn't dressed so naturally I didn't want to post them.
Of course we had 1,2 blastoff which even P got in on the action this time. Good ole Uncle Matt. Atleast it's a good workout.

Swimming? What? Who does that in April? I will say the spa was nice but the pool was freezing and some of the kids swam in that, no thanks. I of course couldn't tell my kids no when the rest of them were swimming. So in we went. Ryder in his Thomas undies and Paisley in her diaper. They had a blast!
I told you we covered a lot! Hunting for the easter basket, easter egg hunt, playing in irrigation, more easter egg hunting, eating, swimming, running and playing, riding bikes, and I know I am forgetting a few more of our random activities but you get the gist.
Me and my P. Gotta love her! Happy Easter!





A

1 comment: