Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Easter bunny!

Okay this just happened about 20 min. ago and I couldn't wait to tell the story. Last night we went over to our BFF's house :) and we had a night of easter fun. We hid easter eggs multiple times (me being the easter bunny mostly) The kids were in heaven. Tami kept making the kids go inside so the "easter bunny" could come hide the eggs over and over again. We also decorated eggs and they had a blast. All in all I think we got the kids in the Easter spirit. I only say this because Tami aka JUJU was on her way to go see the easter bunny this morning because one of her sweet daughters was fired up and ready to meet him. My little guy on the other hand had other ideas on what the easter bunny was and looked like. Sooo we are back in the play room this morning and Ryder was playing with his toys, the "bug man" caught his eye and he turned and looked at him and then looked back at me and said.. "Who's that mama? Is that the easter bunny" hahahaha!!!! I was dying laughing it was the most innocent sweetest question and oh yes he was DEAD SERIOUS!!! The things that children say CRACK me up. What ever happened to the fluffy white bunny?
On another note I think I totally freaked our sweet bug man out. I ran outside to take these pictures and he in a very nice way was asking me "what the hell are you doing" haha. I had to tell him the story and he laughed so I think he was ok with it.


1 comment:

  1. i love that look from your bug man..the look where you can see in his face him asking,"has this gringa totally lost it?"

    ReplyDelete