Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Phoenix zoo...

Well last week my girlfriend and I decided that if we wanted to make a trip to the zoo we had better do it soon! The weather forcast was not friendly, our AZ summer is creeping up on us sooner than I would like. It really was a perfect day to make one last trip!
I have to laugh everytime I look at this picture! We were so excited that we had caught this baboon up front and personal! Personal is right we are standing there looking at him in awe and then he just starts peeing, all of the adults just started going "aahhhh" and then he gets up and walks away and there is a pile! What is wrong with this thing?! Ha anyway we got a good laugh.

Me and "P" she was so cute! At almost every exhibit she wanted to climb on the fence like all of the other "big kids" she was so proud....
I was surprised that Ryder enjoyed brushing the goats but he did. Some of the goats were HUGE!!! Serioulsy the heigth of these 3 little ones. Is that legal? ha.

My two babies!!! They really loved the ducks! Out of all the animals at the zoo, the ducks may have been the biggest highlight... what?
Well I really am glad that we got this trip to the zoo in. It really needs to be about 70' degrees to be truly enjoyable. We were pretty tired when it was all said and done. It's something about having 5 kids 3 years and under that is stressful. I will say this all 5 were so well behaved it just is tiring! Baby E was awesome in the little snuggly he hung out and then would just pass out in the not so comfortable positions but hey he was happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment