Thursday, April 2, 2009

betty crocker

I'm laughing because I just realized I have like 5 different sets of baking pictures of my kids. I kinda feel like betty crocker haha I have really been into baking with my kids lately. I dont mind the mess and I like to let them start and finish these fun little projects. They really think its great! Ryder really enjoys putting all of the ingredients into the bowls, taking a turn stirring and of course frosting. Oh and we had never made cupcakes before so he really took his job of putting the little liners in the pan very serious!
The BEST part!!!
This ole cupcake has seen better days but that is part of the fun. It's so cute to see how proud she was when she was able to do whatever she wanted to this cupcake she was in full control I tried very hard to stay out of it haha. Good job Paisley it's beautiful!!

SO serious! I love the concentration on his sweet little face. Dont worry to all who ate these cupcakes. They were not allowed to lick the knife until they were all done frosting.

strictly business!









No comments:

Post a Comment