Friday, April 17, 2009

kite yoga

You don't get a much sweeter face than this it makes my lil heart go pitter pat! Last week we had the good ole proffitts over for a little bbq and some kite flying. We always love hanging out with them. Our kids love each other and frankly so do the parents haha. Anyway the wind was definitely brutal and tami had bought some $1.00 kites and yes her husband and I were making fun of her when she was putting them together that she was going to disappoint the kids when they snap in half right off the bat, but let me just say, jokes on us. Those little kites held their own and the kids had a blast!!!
Pardon the closeness of this picture haha. I wanted to get the kite and Cam in the picture I guess I achieved that, and everything else in the neighborhood haha.
Ryder flying his first kite he really enjoyed it! Paisley could have really cared less. I let her hold it and before I let go I said "okay sis dont let go, hold on tight" well she let go and I had to literally chase after the kite. Maybe next year!
HAHAHA! We think we are SOOO funny! Which we are. Needless to say the kids got bored and left Tami and I with the kites so to make each other laugh we started doing what we called "kite Yoga" you all should try it sometime. We were laughing at ourselves pretty hard! (No one else found humor in this but us). Please take note of tami's groovy hair blowing in the wind and the pointed toes. For those of you thinking of trying this it takes great athleticsm and precision.

Do you see this form? It doesn't just happen over night! FYI we are holding classes in the afternoon from 4-5pm in my front yard. Hurry up classes are filling up fast! Thanks Tami I love you girl we really are a bunch of dorks but gosh dangit were funny!





No comments:

Post a Comment