Saturday, April 25, 2009

Jaycies 10!!!

My neice jaycie just turned 10... My sister had a fun luau party and it was really cute! My sister does not skimp on her parties (not even kind of). They are always adorable. Jaycie had quite a turn out and all of the girls seemed to be having a blast! They heated their pool and it was so nice kinda like bath water but at this time a year I think that is perfect.
LIMBO!!! I had to laugh when Ryder decided that he was going to get in on the action. He was so cute! He really tried to do it the right way but then...
he decided that it was overrated and ducked and went under haha

Jaycies flexibility looks like her Aunt Julie haha. Actually back in the day I used to be pretty flexible but those days are gone ha.
Jaycie and all of her friends with the exception of a few that weren't there yet. They were like little fish the whole time!
Ryder LOVES his Jaycie! He lights up when he sees her
it really is SO sweet!!! She loves both Ryder and Paisley so much. I know Jaycie was torn because Ryder wanted to be glued to her hip and she had all of her friends too. I kept telling her to go play with your friends and ryder will be fine. This is your birthday party I kept telling her and she was just so worried about hurting his feelings. So sweet!!!





1 comment: