Wednesday, April 1, 2009

funny stuff

The # 1 reason for doing this blog is to remember these times while my babies are little (that have already FLOWN by waaaay too fast!) The things they say, the faces they make, the questions they ask etc... This post will be boring to most but something I will never want to forget! Like the time last week when Ryder and Paisley had their own little conversation and it went like this... 1st off Ryder was sitting on his rug where he likes to put together his puzzles and paisley sat down by him, I heard ryder say, "hi sissy wanna hewp me put togever my puzzo?" and paisley responds in her little voice "ya wydo" then i hear paisley toot and ryder says "sissy, you tootin?" and paisley said "ya wydo". I wish I would have let them continue their conversation but I was laughing to dang hard and I had to grab them and kiss em because it was the cutest thing I had ever heard. So funny!
Another funny thing that ryder says... everyday when I get ready whether its just getting out of my pajamas or actually taking the time to put makeup on, hair etc... and a decent outfit he tells me when I walk out of my room "oh mommy you look soooo pretty, you kinda look like a princess" lol haha!!! Too bad he says it when Im completely scroungin it or when I actually made an effort. Watch out ladies we have a charmer on our hands. The first time I heard him say it he was looking at my wedding picture and he melted my heart, sweet little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment