Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bootsy baby...

When I was a little girl my nickname was "boots", "bootsy ann" (ann is my middle name). My mom told me that I wore my boots everywhere! No matter what I was wearing my boots went with it. haha. These boots P has on are a hand me down from one of my sisters friends and Paisley LOVES them!!! She cracks me up and reminds me of some of my old pictures of myself in my hillbilly attire ha. I love the picture above, how she is standing just makes me laugh!
She is so funny! More boots.....
She loves them! Everybody loved her boots and her dress. If she thinks she looks cute she will wait and look at you until you acknowledge her. Oh no, a little diva!
This is my Pais, her hair is done all of the time because this is what she will look like if its not. She is my little scrounga muffin. I really love when she looks like this (unless we are going somewhere).
Her latest and greatest is that she likes to be nakes. Not just No clothes but if she can persuade me with no diaper she tries that too. She has shown some interest in the potty so I try to go along with it even though I dont know if Im ready for my baby to be potty trained but then I dont want to miss the boat either, so we will see! She is my funny little girl!

I could just squeeze that lil tush! I love this little girl SOOO much even if she does give me a run for my money sometimes! She really is so fun!!





1 comment: