Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter at Aunt Jens

Miss P pretty much runs everywhere these days. She literally sprints and she's getting so fast! I just loved this picture of her taking off in aunt jens and shmoops beautifully manicured perfect yard (kinda like mine haha).
This picture below is Ryan putting Ryder on the roof to get a lone easter egg (cant be safe ha). I look over to the yard and this is what I see. The picture above is Ryder proud of his accomplishment. Great job buddy! That is my neices adorable play house that my bro. in law built for her, how sweet is that. Im hoping that if I play my cards right I will one day take it home hee hee...



This is Lisa who is an extremely close family friend. My mom and Lisa have been friends forever and I have always looked at her as a second mommy to me. She is such a wonderful, beautiful person inside and out and I hope she knows how much I truly love and respect her. She has been such an amazing friend to my mom for so long and she has always been there for us kids if we ever needed her. Here she is taking Paisley around to find easter eggs, I really can't say enough about my little Lisa. I love this lil lady!


He's closing in, this is what my house has been looking like lately... playing and then it always turns into someone getting mad. Geesh! Sounds like me and my siblings when we were younger. Actually I love this picture they really do love each other I thought it was a fun picture showing them actually liking one another :) They enjoy chasing each other I was glad I caught this shot. Mwah to my babies!





No comments:

Post a Comment