Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter part 2

This is easter part two part one will be coming soon(i know im a dork) Well our easter turned out to be a great day! We started out this morning with my camera being dead (oops!) but luckily auntie krista and uncle matt came over to see the kids and bring them their easter "buckets" and she had brought her camera so I will blog about that part later after I get those pictures :)
Here are my babies and their easter egg hunt. I was actually surprised how much Paisley enjoyed it she was really into it and fired up to find the eggs. Ryder started out being kinda grouchy so I had to regulate a little bit. He has been so tired lately. Naps for him pretty much dont exist anymore which is actually ok but if he does happen to take a nap then he is never ready to go to bed when it's time which in turn he stays up too late and then it escalates into one tired child. After the first few minutes he snapped out of it and started having fun! :)
Here he is with his eyes locked on an easter egg he has spotted and I must say he looked SOOO HANDSOME!!!

Double fisting ha! My little Layney Lou was having so much fun and she looked so freaken cute. I went to the glitter box this week and found this little treasure that I fell in love with. Those of you out there with little girls know what I am talking about ha. I couldn't resist it and you could tell she loved it. She is such a fun little girl!



My sweet babies had a great time collecting their easter eggs! Now its off to Aunt Jens to celebrate with the rest of our family. Good times!





No comments:

Post a Comment