Thursday, April 9, 2009

safety first

Well Paisley has decided lately that it is necessary to wear Ryders motorcycle helmet. I'm pretty sure that it weighs almost as much as her. I thought when she first wanted it on that she was just going to get mad and not like it but not so much. She wore it around for quite awhile even while she attempted to shoot some hoops haha. What you didn't see after this picture was her trying to catch her balance and started to tumble backwards.

The funny thing about my little sassafrass is she things she looks dang good!
This little girl has been giving me a run for my money the last week and half with her ATTITUDE and SASSINESS! I'm telling you what there are days where I just have to hide for two minutes so I dont go crazy! I can't believe the difference between boys & girls I've always heard that girls were drama and now I officially know what they are talking about. I have to discipline them completely opposite of each other. With Ryder I could look at him funny and he would stop what he was doing, however with miss "P" she either laughs or sasses me back! She has been extremely whiney which I am going to blame on the 2 year molars that I'm pretty sure are coming in. The other reason is that I think she is just testing her limits with me and the "terrible two's" are knocking on my door (do you think if I just don't answer they will skip us? haha). On a different note.... I will tell you this, I will take her being a little stinker any day of the week. She is an AMAZING little girl who I love more than anything. She is SO full of personality she just cracks me up. I cant imagine my life without her sweet little spirit she really has been so much fun to have around. I love my sassy little miss priss!!! Even if she likes to pick on me sometimes haha.













No comments:

Post a Comment