Tuesday, March 24, 2009

show me your cute face!

My little princess cracks me up!!! Her personality is hilarious. So awhile ago we started telling her to "show us your cute face" and this is what we got... so now it's a daily occuring thing because we love it sooo much! So maybe we are creating a monster with this because she knows she is so stinkin cute! The funny thing is now when we tell her to "show us your cute face" she will show each person individually so it usually goes a little something like this...
Mommy: Hey Paisley show me your cute face...
Paisley: shows me her cute face
Paisley: Wydo (ryder) shows him her cute face
Paisley: daddy shows him her cute face
Paisley: Oat (oakey) shows him her cute face
Pretty much whoever is around she will take it into her own hands to get their attention to show "them" her "cute face" and I must admit it is cute :) This is such a fun memory I never want to forget!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment