Saturday, March 21, 2009

poor dog...

Our dog Oakey may be the BEST dog EVER!!! I must say even though he thrashes my wood floors I do love the dog. He is such a sweet sweet dog. Poor thing kids just love him even before we had our own kiddos everyone elses kids would love on him. The only rule I have is NO RIDING!!! Which I have caught many kids many of times trying to ride him like a horse I know its tempting but NO NO and NO!!!
This is an exception to the rule... A, he's laying down and B, paisleys maybe 20lbs. But this is him look at his face he just tolerates them. He is such a great dog! I truly believe that certain breeds of dogs just have amazing demeanors Labs being one of them. I came in the living room and this is what I found, a full blown tea party on oakeys side while he is just passed out. Too cute! Even though he's a pain sometimes I love my dog he doesn't mean to be big and messy haha.





No comments:

Post a Comment