Tuesday, March 24, 2009

muy bueno weather!

This is my little fam! The loves of my life! The ones who make my world go round and make my heart go pitter pat!!! Who woulda thunk you could love someone so much!!!
This past weekend we decided to take advantage of this beautiful weather we are having before it gets too stinkin hot! So my sweet hubs and I decided to take our babes to the park for some energy burning fun! We have several great parks nearby our house that we like to go to one being pretty fancy shmancy, it's huge! Anywho we decided to load em up in the stroller and head out they played pretty hard! There is nothing sweeter than their little faces when they are getting ready to do something for the first time. Some of the slides were pretty big so I can only imagine how someone 2 feet tall must be feeling! The picture above is one of Ryder's absolute favorite things in the whole wide world: to be up on his daddy's shoulders... He always asks "daddy can I be big?" and of course Ryan can't resist because the smile on Ryders face is so proud and excited!
Ryder is trying to catch up with his sissy, daddy and Oakey... Of course with his Thomas the train paper in hand!!! I love this little guy he cracks me up! He has always been the kid that likes specific things, toys etc... For the last probably 1 1/2 he has been pretty much obsessed with Thomas the Train, I mean OBSESSED!!! He loves these papers that come with the trains, I'll take a pic and show you what they look like soon. Anyway it goes everywhere with us. It's amazing he can look at one single thing so much. We have dwindled down to about 5 of these papers and to me they all look the same but he knows which ones are which. Too funny!


Our lil miss priss going down the slide she loved it! She would finish and run right back around and do it again. She had so much fun!

She did really well. This slide seriously shot you right on your booty if you weren't careful but it only took her a couple of times and she got the hang of it. Here she was on her first victory of landing on her feet you can tell she is pretty proud!





1 comment: