Wednesday, March 18, 2009

1...2... BLAST OFF!!!!

I bet Uncle Matt was sorry he introduced Ryder to 1...2... Blast off! Ryder made him throw him up in the air probably 30 times and he LOVED every minute of it! Uncle Matt is really good with both Ryder and Paisley!
Ryders face would crack me up! He would freak out a little bit everytime but still wanted to do it over and over again!
I must admit at some points he was catching some serious air! It was making me kinda nervous, I kept telling matt to please be careful!!!
My bro is great and the kids love him! We are lucky to have him be such a big part of our lives! He graduates in the next month from school! What an accomplishment! I am so proud of him, he has been working so hard plus working a full time job that he just got promoted to a fancy new position. Keep up the hard work uncle matt, It has all been worth it!!! Look at ya now!




No comments:

Post a Comment