Sunday, March 1, 2009

Can you say "redneck"

Okay so if you all know my hubby then you know he's obsessed with hunting. I think that may be all he thinks about. It doesn't really matter what kind it is. He LOVES it!!! A couple of weeks ago we made a trip to Cabelas (its kinda like a mall for men). I really dont mind going they have really cool mounts and set ups and the kids enjoy going its like a zoo but the animals are not alive ha. For my husband it was like Christmas he had some gift cards and that meant money to burn. One of the things he bought he had been fired up about getting for awhile now. It was a "game cam" and what that is, is a camera that you put out in the woods mounted to a tree maybe in an area where you think there may be deer (elk, javelina, mtn lion or any other living creature). It has a motion sensor that captures pictures of these animals if they walk in front of it. So of course they have to test this bad boy out right? This is where Uncle Matt (in the picture)comes in. They decided to set up the camera and when my bro came around the corner he looked like this. We were laughing pretty hard what a DORK!!! They did this for about an hour and then they would watch it on the TV to see the results of their pictures. Aye aye aye this is what I have to put up with. They crack me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment