Sunday, March 29, 2009

Plasma cars!

Maybe the BEST invention ever!!! I just wanted to share with you all what an amazing toy these plasma cars have been. I'm surprised the wheels are still on. This is by far Ryders favorite toy he calls it his "bike" and let me tell you he can go SO fast on this bad boy and he can maneuver like no other its hilarious! Not only do my kids love them but pretty much every kid that comes over thinks are great too. My mom actually bought a couple for her house for Christmas and she cant believe how much use those bad boys get! Great investment! Both of ours actually came from their Auntie Angel for 1st birthdays... SO FUN!!



Have I mentioned how funny my Ryder is?! One day (while sissy was sleepin) we were playing and for whatever reason I started singing the witch doctor song (I know random) You know the one where the chorus is... ooooh eeeh oooh ahh ahh ching chang walla walla bing bang (repeat) haha. Anyway he started laughing at me so hard and he would tell me "one last time mommy" so I'd sing it over and over again. Well now he knows it too so he goes around sometimes and sings it and he really likes when we sing it together, cheesy I know but soooo cute! This picture of him he is singing that song so I just love it!!!


Even little P is getting the hang of it! She tries so hard to be like her big brother in every way. If Ryder gets a drink she has to have a drink, if he gets his silky blankie she has to get her silky. She is sweet and she loves her bro so of course she has to ride the "bike" too!



No comments:

Post a Comment