Sunday, March 29, 2009

jaycie!

These are part of our pretty easter sugar cookies that we made! The kids had fun and I must say they tasted pretty good! We made them a little early but thats ok... Their cousin Jaycie was off for spring break and really wanted to spend the night with her favorite little peeps so I decided to do something fun to keep them entertained :) As you may notice in these pictures Ryder is nowhere to be found because he could have cared less haha.
Jaycie is really really good with her cousins she just dotes on them and gives them whatever they want whenever they want it... CANT be good! But they love her it is sweet!

Little weasel haha! I caught her eating some of the frosting and she just laughed! I love that little sassafrass!!!


I love how she is looking at Jaycie in this picture it's pretty cute! They had lots of fun with their cousin. Thanks Jayce for coming over and keeping my sweet little munchkins entertained Love ya mwah!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment