Saturday, March 21, 2009

Chandler Chix playdate...

These were my bff's growing up, all through high school we would terrorize different boys from different schools. We had boys anywhere from Mt. View to Corona to Westwood you name it we had a group from there. One thing we never lacked in was having fun!!! We had sooooo many fun times we really did. I really miss those days!
This is Kates and her newest addition Nash isn't he adorable.

These 3 are Mindys little ones sooo cute too! We really did do a good job on creating some cute babys that's for sure!


So I was so impressed with this tree house that debs dad made. Isn't it absolutely amazing?! I thought so! I was so impressed I couldn't quit taking pictures of it, when I saw it my wheels started turning on what trees at my parents house we could create something like this. Apparently the trees were dying so he thought up this awesome playhouse/fort for his grandkids. What a great idea! I dont know if you can see but he has all of the grandkids names carved on the front of it. So awesome! Well debs thanks so much for inviting us we had so much fun! What a great idea it's always fun getting together with everyone especially because it's always the same. Love you girls mwah!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment