Monday, August 10, 2009

Where do they think they are going?

Seriously! Where do these two think they are going looking like that? LOL... Well we were getting ready to leave for the weekend and I had just given them a bath and got them all cleaned up, one of the last things before we were going to hit the road and I see the escape artists at work forgetting one thing... their clothes haha but they did remember their backpacks :) Paisley was like hey, wait for me I'm right behind ya. I love these two little ones MORE than anything! The innocent things they do and say just melt my heart and often times make me almost pee my pants!


Funny story that happened a couple months ago that I keep forgetting to write down andI dont want to forget it... So one day I was loading Ryder into the car and he looked at me and said..
Ryder: Im soo sorry mama
Mom: For what honey? Why are you so sorry?
Ryder: Im so sorry mama, Im so sorry I have the swine flu...
Mom: HAHAHAHAHHAHA! What? I pretty much was laughing so hard I had to call someone to share the randomness with.
Where did this come from you ask? About a week or two before he said this my 10year old neice got pretty sick and she was crying to her mom (my sister) "Oh great I have the swine flu" but kinda serious lol. So I know that is where he got it from. We laughed pretty hard this little guy makes me laugh all the time he is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment