Friday, August 7, 2009

This was Ryder's first fishing experience and he loved it! We didnt catch any fish but the look on his face when he cast the pole was priceless! SO CUTE! I have to say I really love to fish I haven't been able to in well.. 3 years or so but back when it was just me and the hubs we would always go fishing. He likes to go out in the float tube and fly fish but I am completely content on shore on the side of the lake.
Fishing actually kept ryders attention for waaay longer than I thought it would. He really loves spending time with his daddy. They are quite the little buddies.

This face of his was so cute he was so excited at his victory of a successful cast!



Lil miss could have cared less ha! She was just being silly. I was a little nervous those big rocks were not the safest terrain...

We had a great time we always do. Pinetop is my favorite place in AZ. The weather is beautiful and there are so many fun lakes to go play around in. I hope to take our trailer and go up there one last time before the warmer season is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment