Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Camping :)




Another camping trip? Yep! but this was a little different because we had finally had the chance to take out our new trailer we had just recently bought! I was SOO excited to use it finally! It was P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!! Nice and cozy, clean, comfortable, and roomy. Not to mention showers :) I know I know not real camping but when it comes to having small children this is the way to go! It was a blast!!! This was Ryders little buddy hunter, it is so fun to see R playing with new friends he really had a great time with him :) These goof balls sitting in the buckets they thought they were really funny!

This was Paisley's friend elise, they are 5 days apart and her mom and I had the same due date. They weren't really that interested in each other they are still a little young :) I know in the future they will really like each other :)

The picture above makes me laugh! I love how R's chest is bowed out, haha! Hunter found a way to his heart with racing, it is his favorite thing to play. He always wants to race! Or be chased either or are so much fun to him!Paisley wanted to get in on the action too! I like how she joined in!
Ryder making sure his sister isn't getting too close. He was very concerned where she was, look at his smile probably saying "haha I totally dusted her"
The dirtier these 4 got the better! They were cracking me up! By the end it looked like we had wet them down and then rolled them in powder dirt! We didn't care getting dirty and having a blast is what camping is all about!

My silly boy!


The kids had such a great time getting dirty and playing that we ended up just staying until about 8pm it was so nice. We were in NO hurry to get back to this heat! We went on a rhino ride later, made dinner, and then showered and headed down the mountain :) The kids slept the whole way home and life was good! Camping in seriously one of my favorite things to do! I love it!My versatile little girl! Haha! She likes to wear girly fun and cute things but she is also not afraid to get dirty. Just how she should be haha! I cant have a prissy pants on my hands :)


Thanks to our friends in flagstaff for a great weekend :) Ryan went to college at NAU where he had met the families that we went camping with. They are such SWEET people. We dont get to see them that often but when we do it is always a good time. I look foward to many more camping trips together....

No comments:

Post a Comment