Monday, August 10, 2009

outdoor lovin

We did so many fun things when we were in Pinetop that I wanted to try and take as many pictures as possible :) I know these have been lingering in for the past few weeks but finding time to get on the peter (as Ryder calls it) is sometimes impossible!!! R gave up on the fishing and just decided to play with the cup and he had a blast... Ha! Whatever makes em happy sometimes.

I thought she looked so stinkin cute here! BTW the boots that both of my kids have on are FABULOUS!!!! They are croc boots you know the famous croc shoes that I always swore my kids would never wear? Ya that brand haha! Which by the way are the ONLY shoes R will wear! I had searched for hours one day trying to find them and they were nearly impossible to find! I'm not sure if crocs stopped making them or what but I had searched and searched and nothing! So I was sifting thru all of the sights my search came up with and I had found a craigslist add in Denver, CO that said she had all of these croc boots for $15 bucks!!!! These are 40$ boots people WOOHOO! Nothing makes me more happy then to find good deals ha! So I contacted this lady and she was super nice and I had asked her if she had the specific sizes I needed and she did indeed, another WOOHOO! So then I started thinking???? She told me that for every additional pair you get 1$ off, I was already getting a super great deal so I decided to buy another pair for next year as well hee hee! I mean what's a girl to do? Now dont get me wrong the good ole fashioned rain boots are adorable but they are heavy and clunky and narrow... R has a very wide foot so these work perfect! They are also super light! I have already got tons of use out of them and I know in the winter I will be able to throw some thick socks on and use them in the snow, 2 for 1 if you ask me.... Can you tell I'm excited about my find??? If you are interested check out Denvers craigslist :) They had Blue, Orange, Yellow, and Pink LOVE EM!!!




He was quite proud of this head lamp he was wearing. He had it on for quite awhile. He had to show me his boo boo!
Seriously!!! He got a speck and I mean speck of water on his shorts so of course they had to come off! R was too funny here as you can tell he was very into what he was telling me with his hand gestures. I'm not sure what he was saying because I was too busy following him around paparazzi style haha!






No comments:

Post a Comment