Wednesday, May 27, 2009

my babes...

These two crack me up! Ryder was playing on the floor and Paisley had to join him. She copies everything her big brother does. It's pretty cute. If he has no shirt on she has to have no shirt on, if he eats something she has to eat it too, pretty much anything he does she has to do or have the same. Even though they fight which amazes me for their age they still love each other so much!


Well we went on a bike ride and we usually make a pit stop at the park and play so the kids get FILTHY! So we went to take a shower and look who decided to join us hahaha. Oakey was sooo hot he couldn't resist the water when I turned on the shower, poor guy. I of course let him stay in as long as he wanted, he was in heaven. He really has the best personality he cracks me up!
The kids were so excited he joined us! We had quite the party going on, thank goodness we had 2 shower heads ha.






1 comment: