Monday, May 4, 2009

bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles!!!

I think maybe the biggest bubble with another bubble inside that I have ever seen. Bubbles are great but when you are the distributor of them it gets old real quick. Everyone can attest to that! The problem is... that every kid (that I know) LOVES them!
Well, god bless their auntie angel, uncle jimmy and cousins, makenzie and hunter because for easter they got them this automatic bubble maker that you fill up and its a good hour of fun! They actually are over it before the bubble maker is woohoo!

They also got a little wand that produces some serious bubbles as well, so awesome! It's a little wand that you dip into a dish and push the button and out comes 100's of bubbles, sweet! I have spent many of hours dipping the wand and blowing bubbles all the while getting soapy and sticky (and tired). So I highly recommend these. Can you tell I'm so excited? ahhh the little things....

Paisley, aka "helmet head" played for an hour like this haha. She just really enjoys wearing a helmet I guess?






No comments:

Post a Comment