Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sea World

WARNING: PIC OVERLOAD! HA!
So here we are at sea world and like I had mentioned in a previous post we had such a great time! We seriously managed to cover it all:-) Exhausting but a blast!!!
Love my little Peety Pie! She was so excited to ride this ride with daddy and she had sooo much fun! She seriously could hardly wait for it to start and daddy just enjoyed seeing her having such a fun time:)

Love her!! She was so fired up! The pic above was a little blurry but thats what happens when you dont know how to work your camera hee hee!

One of our favorite things we did was the Shamu show! So funny that I've known about that show for years and I've always thought it was really neat but I tell you what when I saw those bad boys in action I was seriously amazed and excited to see these huge animals coming out of the water the way they did!!! WOW! The fact that they can train them to do what they do is incredible as well! I think we all were seriously impressed! Definitely the top 2 fave of the day.
We had such awesome seats that we bought the shamu rain jacket for us to share primarily for Ryder;-) Those whales can seriously spray water like nobodys business... amazing!



See! We were so excited!
One of my favorite pics of Ryder! We were at the Sea Lion show which was so great and funny as well. He had daddys hat on and thought these guys were so silly!
Honestly how do they do that? lol Im such a kid I seriously thought constantly that day how incredible it was that they can train these wild animals to do these crazy things... so neat!
P was rockin out she was clapping the whole time! Thats the spirit little lady:-)
This here little guy is my Mr. Adventurist... he decided that he wanted to ride the water rapids ride and this was the after math... Luckily mama thought ahead and brought an extra change of clothes bc he was soooaked!
But... the fact that he looked like this on the ride was all worth it! The kid loved it and wanted to go again. I was a little anxious, I didnt know how he would do but he loved it! So stinking cute!
Before the big ride we were watching to make sure he understood what it did and he insisted! So off he went!
To be honest I was a little unsure of the "pet show" but once again I was amazed it was adorable! Ryder LOVES animals most kinds so when we needed to kill a little time we opted to go to the pet show. It was so cute! They trained all types of random rescue dogs, cats, and a pot belly pig to do some incredible things. Im so glad we went and definitely recommend it if you are thinking of going! Come on if your going to go ya gotta do it all:-)
Another favorite was feeding and petting the dolphins... so cool! That was the hubs favorite! It was really neat, when they take you into where the dolphins are, you get put with your own dolphin and your own trainer and the dolphins yours to feed and pet for a little while! They really are so cute!

Goof balls! Ole penny and pete! They thought they were so funny.... they kinda are!

My favorite peeps! I really am a lucky gal!


Love these two... this is pretty typical, P adoring her brother and Ry acting like she has the plague lol! I have 3 or 4 more looking like this but he is much less happy ha!
Thats my boy! The awkward smile but I love it... its so him! Pictures are always a pain for him.


This polar bear was ginormous! We had been watching two others and then big daddy came out of the cave and we all said "holy crap" he was huge! They were neat to watch they swim pretty fast and they go pretty deep to catch fish!
Phew! So that was the gist of our sea world trip. We have so many pictures that I love I was a little obsessed with taking them but I didn't want to miss a thing! We had a great time my favorite part was just being together as a family and seeing my kids having such a great time! There really is nothing better! I plan on making a fun family vacation once a year it really is so important and so needed! Cant wait for more:-)























No comments:

Post a Comment