Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ramble

Before I even start I have yet to do an official announcement yet, that yes!! I am preggers. Most everyone already knows as I am a whopping 21 weeks yay over half way:-) We have found out that we are having another little girl should be interesting haha! It's been crazy I have covered every emotion possible during this pregnancy. When I first discovered that I was indeed pregnant I cried! I was shocked! I was on the pill! We were done having babies!!! I was not expecting this, I just sold so many things on craigslist! How am I going to tell Ryan? How am i going to handle 3? My hands are so full with the 2 I have! Im telling you I wasn't in a good spot. When I told ryan aka bawled my eyes out blubbering the words I got this in return ...................................................................................................................................!!! Ya! that! lol He was shocked as well! I know that it sounds brutal but I just want to be honest! In the beginning up until Im magically around 14wks I am sick, miserable, to climb out of bed and feed my children was a huge challenge, to shower, to put on makeup, to do my precious daughters hair which for those of you who know me know that she doesnt leave the house "un done" lol but she did. I continued to do hair, barely. Another challenge with this pregnancy have been headaches uggh the headaches! My poor babies:-( thank goodness for my family, my mama and sis were always there on my super bad days. Tyenol wouldn't touch these bad boys so I talked to my Dr. several different times about these and he finally prescribed vicodin.... huh? say what? A narcotic? Cant be legal! It did get bad enough a few times where I did take it the worst part is it didn't wipe it out. So I decided if I am going to take these then it has got to be worth it and it wasnt! Soooo back to the drawing board ughh! Shockingly when I went back again they said to try excederin migraine once again huh? This is my 3rd pregnancy and I have yet to hear that one but once again it got bad enough and I tried it and it worked! Obviously I only take it when I absolutely need to but I have two other babes that need their mama so there are times when a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!
So now that I am 21 weeks I feel great! The sickness is gone and I feel normal again, I have energy and Im on the go go go! I'm in such a better spot than in the beginning and I cant be more thankful to have this new little bundle growing inside of my little belly:-) I by no means want to sound ungrateful because I truly am not! I know that this was meant to happen for our little family and I couldn't be happier it just took me awhile! I am thankful that I can have these babies there truly is nothing better. I think of the future and it makes me smile;-) I know my hands will be even more full than they are now but they will also be more full of love too, is that possible? Every mom out there knows that out of control feeling of love you have for your babies it almost hurts and I just think I get to have even more of it! Now I get to worry like, please let this baby be healthy, please let this baby be healthy! Im a worrier! Im excited! And if its possible I am already nesting Ive got to be, I have organized cupboards, drawers, closets, shelves, bought bins etc.. My goal is to have a spot for everything and everything in its spot and Im getting there;-) I love that organized feeling there really is nothing better!!! Now I get to figure out bedrooms iy yi yi! I will have to post pics of my play room it is boy pretty much which points to ryder but I dont want to give him the boot from the room he's had for 4 years:-( I feel guilty! I know that if I make it fun and exciting he will be happy about it so we shall see! Anyway enough of my ramblings for now! ha!

2 comments:

  1. Julie Congratulations!! What a shocker! I know so many preggers peeps right now! And I know my sis Cari is...just waiting for her to announce. I was gonna suggest excederine migraine...that is what I take...then i read it...glad you found it. that stuff is amazing! good luck and it will be crazy but you can handle it! you're a tough chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm so excited for you guys! It was OBVIOUSLY meant to be... She's obviously just meant to be a part of your family!! I feel bad that you've been so sick. How miserable! Truly let me know if you ever need anything. We live so close. I can easily run to the store for you if you just don't feel like getting out. It's a genuine offer. Take care girlie!! I can't wait to hear her name. You know I'm gonna love it! ;) Did Krista tell you the cute name idea I had?

    ReplyDelete