Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Carlsbad 2010 #1




So our family vacation was FABULOUS!!!! Ryan and I took off on thursday the 24th with the kiddos and headed to carlsbad! The drive of course is BRUTAL ugh! Not only is it so ugly but it is loooong! Paisley fell asleep pretty quick but woke up in yuma :-( she was not a happy camper she said "I not see the beach" haha! I told her she wasn't going to for a few more hours ha!:) So we continue to drive and drive and drive and then theres a detour! Yep! Something about a fire. Then we had to take another detour once we were on the highway to carlsbad because of a car wreck! I wanted to cry lol. When we finally got there I was so happy to see our friends who we would be joining:) This is what I pulled up to... a beautiful beach house and 70 degree weather, yessss! We hung out for awhile got situated and then decided to take a walk grab some yummy dinner and head down to the beach so the kids could see it! So with our blankets, food, and kiddos in tow we headed down!

When we got there the kids were beyond fired up! Ryder ran and ran and chased the waves and miss P was very content digging her hands and toes in the sand:)
Ryder and his buddy had soo much fun just running away from the water they could have done it for hours:) They did :-)
Yep! The boys are in their undies haha! We couldn't keep them out of the water and knowing my child who cant have his clothing get wet we opted to take them off before they got soaked! It was so fun to watch my kids! Ryder has been looking foward to the beach for literally months! Ever since our good friends invited us along on their annual beach trip! He (we) could hardly wait!

This is the first time he saw a seagull... so stinking cute and excited! He said mom its a Seagulllll just like in my books ha! This child is beyond excited for sea life, aquariums, basically anything that has to do with the ocean he's in love! He knows the names of things I never even knew existed! So to finally let him experience all of this made my mommy heart so happy! We then continued back to the beach house to hang out. We chatted and visited for awhile and then hit the sack! Friday we headed to sea world and had pretty much the BEST time as a family! We covered it all!!!:-) I will post tons of pics from that!!! I was so stinking tired after that adventure I could hardly move lol! I would LOVE to go back! The next day we had another fabulous day at the beach which was sooo much fun! Ryders favorite was going out with daddy and holding his hand in the waves and paisley was good just chillen and playing in the sand! Sadly, ryan had to leave on sunday and we were so sad!... seriously sad!:-( We had such a great time together that I was bummed to see him go! The kids missed him a ton and so did I. I have to give props to that man he's an amazing dad truly amazing! He spends so much quality time with these babies and it makes me so happy that my kids have such a wonderful daddy they love him and he loves them! He's way more fun than me. Next year we were invited back:) Im hoping he can stay the whole time, im gonna cross my fingers!!! More pics to come....










No comments:

Post a Comment