Tuesday, December 1, 2009

worst blogger eva!! and some soccer

Wow! It's been awhile ha! When I first started this blogging journey I thought I did so good keeping our lives updated in hopes to one day turn this into a neat book of memories for us to have and look back on one day. Now I'm a big fat slacker:( My goal is to post atleast once a week from now on. Hopefully I can stick to that and do better... I posted awhile ago about soccer but never posted any pictures so here they are.

I will say that in the beginning he did a really good job (at practices:) the games were a different story. Unfortunately by the end of this soccer journey it had become quite a chore. He didn't really enjoy it which in turn meant neither did I.

I love this picture how he's stretching like a big boy, too cute!

Here's a little taste of what the games were like... this was the first game haha! Grass anyone? No joke this was smack dab in the middle of the game:)

This was Ryder in action, one of the very few times he showed any interest in the ball whatsoever and yes I was the crazy parent yelling on the sidelines... constantly! Im not going to lie I was a little relieved for the season to come to an end:( I'm going to go with in Ryder's case that 1)He's only 3 and 2) soccer's not his thing, which is ok because it was never mine either:) Next year maybe t-ball??? ha!






No comments:

Post a Comment