Tuesday, December 1, 2009

October festivities...



When October rolls around every year I get really into the holiday spirit! I cant help it I LOOOVVEE this time of year more than anything!! LIKE LOVE:) So much that I put my tree up before Halloween... yes, you read that right haha! I justify it by saying that you put so much time and effort into decorating for the holidays that I want to enjoy it... and I do:) Carving pumpkins with great friends was the start of Halloween festivities and we had lots of fun. The guys took their carving skills very serious haha! Good work!




My little paisley and missy C. One of P's favorite peeps, she truly adores this family, too cute!
I will say they're my faves too. These girls make me smile they are completely opposite from eachother not only in looks but in their personalities as well. I just love them!! P.S. not pictured is their sweetest little munchkin bro E who everytime I see I want to eat up. He is the happiest little man and he thinks Im funny need I say more? ha


Ryder observing trying to figure this whole thing out he eventually got into digging out the pumpkin.. We had a good time spending time with our friends and doing fun activities with the kids... like always!






No comments:

Post a Comment