Monday, June 29, 2009

quick trip

This weekend we snuck away for a couple days to pinetop and stayed with some friends in their cabin. Even though it was a quick trip it was so nice to get out of this heat and enjoy some nice, cool fresh air.
Here's what Ryder thought of the fish that the guys caught. He was hilarious! He went right up to it and checked it out. After that we headed out and he just kept saying that he didn't want to go home, he wanted to go fishin' it was pretty cute!
As you can see miss P had no issues with this fish, she went right up to it and wanted to hold it and then she gave it a kiss. She makes me laugh!


We went to a park nearby the cabin and it was really neat. It had a decent size playground area and a lake that the kids really enjoyed going to.

Ryder and one of his little bff's. Aren't they so cute?! I just thought that I would add to her mom and I's list of engagement photos haha. I'm kinda not kidding though :)
Paisley absolutely adores her little friends. If I mention their names it is a full blown celebration with little hops and squeals. I really love that she and Ryder love them so much. They all are so cute with each other.
Ryder apparently needed a little rest from playing so hard ha. This was like 20min into our little trip, so stinkin cute.

C and one of her beloved "pets" we found. She was of course so happy about this little bug. The best part was watching her mom try and keep it on this stick. It eventually flew away.... I dont blame it:)


This was the lake we walked down to. There were SO many ducks. A nice man gave us some of his bread and the kids had fun doing that for awhile. Look how nicely my little babies are sharing :) ha. I had to get a picture of this for obvious reasons. ha.

I thought this was so cute. This squirrel hopped on to this feeder and was just swinging back and forth eating. I know this is random but I had to get a picture of it. We call every squirrel Mcsquizzy from the movie Open Season. So that was his name :)
For the most part we had a great weekend. P was a little on the grouchy side. She was a little more whiney than usual. I know she is getting her 2 year molars but even with that she seemed a little more on edge. Hmmm who knows...
On a random note I have started sassy boot camp:) ha. My little princess is being extra sassy lately so I am trying to get on top of it now so it doesn't get too out of control. I think my biggest fear is to have "those" kids that no one wants to be around. I dont have that problem now and I NEVER want it!!! I will get it under control, I will! I think the terrible 2's are here... they didnt even knock they just came in haha! uggh!





















No comments:

Post a Comment