Saturday, June 20, 2009

Look who's 2...

My baby turned 2 :-( I cant believe it! She is such a sweet little girl. Sassy but sweet. We had a very fun filled day. We woke up she got her presents, we went to ryder's swim and then to San Tan Mall to play at the splash pad and go to the puppy store. Oh and Mimi took them to build a bear and P picked the cutest sheep ever to make she likes to ride with it in the car, it's cute.
Yes I look haggard and Ryder's not paying attention to the camera (standard) but here is our random family pic ha.
Sweet little P playing with her new kitchen, she loved it and she got all sorts of new foods that look so real!
This little girl LOVES shoes it is too funny! Like she really is obsessed. Mimi got her a box of these shoes and she thought she hit the jackpot. She was so excited you couldnt open the box up fast enough!!!
Dead serious here! Walking out into the backyard with heels, ha I love it!

Waiting for her party to start...
So generous, she is sharing her food with oakey, she made it herself... He almost fell for it

Fake makeup, what a hit. The best part is it doesn't make a mess woohoo!

Grillin a burger!

This little kitchen is so cute. It came with a little grill and everything
P is giving me a pedi.... Sweet!













1 comment:

  1. I will take the diaper off and put my penis in her viginia

    ReplyDelete