Thursday, April 14, 2011

haha! 3 months

Yep this is almost two months behind! mmm hmm! I wont even make up an excuse because they are all the same... time! Anyway life has been busy busy but great! This little suga buga continues to melt our hearts! I seriously want to eat her up! Even though I havent posted in awhile I still do her photo shoot every month on the 29th! ;-) I just love these stickers they are such a cute way to document the changes that happen month to month!


Love the spit up! You should see these photo shoots! Im such a spaz... She is super smiley and then I put the camera up to my face and she instantly stops.. STANDARD! ha


To say that this little girl makes me happy is an understatement! I am enjoying her beyond words. I LOVE this little lassy!

The rest of my cute little fam is doing great! R has been doing a little sports class and it has been really cute. R is not much of a fireball when it comes to athletics he really could just take it or leave it. However give him a dictionary or encyclopedia and he will read it to you Im not kidding he's crazy ha! He really is doing a great job in the class, they just started basketball this week and the weeks prior were soccer, then t ball and now basketball. Im proud of my little guy:-) P is doing great! She is stinkin hilarious! That little girl makes me laugh... a lot!!! Oh, and pull my hair out haha! She has a super cute and funny personality and often talks like shes 15.. whats up with that? She still dances and swims and has 1 day of preschool. Ryder also swims, has preschool 3 days a week and sports class 2x a week. Harper... bless her she just gets drug along. She has the 3rd child syndrom haha. Thank goodness she has turned into being such a great and easy baby. Im pretty sure 4 months is the magic # more on that when I post her 4 month... in another 2 months ;-) No, I will do it very soon. Ryan is busy but doing great. He continues to be one amazing daddy and those little munckins ADORE their daddy. I think he's pretty great myself. That shall do it for now. I promise for an update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment