Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4 months

This picture was taken with my phone so its a little grainy. Our little Harper Grace continues to be one sweet girl. She really has worked out a lot of her kinks and is a complete joy to be around. She LOVES her big sister and she is super flirty with daddy too. She thinks ryder is pretty neat too but he hardly even acknowledges her so she just smiles at him when he talks but he doesnt talk to her. He was the same way when paisley was a baby. He acts like babies are foreign objects. haha. Anyway She really has gotten so much easier. Mama cracked down and put the babes through baby bootcamp aka please sleep through the night camp:-) I actually wasn't in a big hurry until after she got sick:-(


It was awful:-( check her out! She was such a sick baby bless her heart! Paisley had gotten pretty sick and as hard as I try to keep her out of her face it happened! Boo hoo! She ended up with RSV theres an actual test they do to diagnose it... I had no idea... hmm! It did me no good knowing that she had RSV bc they did nothing for her. I actually asked if I could atleast give her breathing treatments and the dr said "oh ya you could do that" huh? So we did and they really helped. She could hardly breath and she had a HORRIFIC cough that she could hardly catch her breath which was extremely scary! Then of course the standard ear infection came with all the congestion that she had ugh! I was soooo happy to get her feeling better. After she was all better was when I did the ole bootcamp;-) Girlfriend was persistent. There really is NOTHING worse than listening to your baby cry but the end result is beautiful. She goes down so easy and always has it is wonderful. I was more just breaking her from her feedings through the night. I still hear her every now and again usually when she gets stuck on her stomach since she is now rolling over:-( She goes down about 7 has a bottle around 5 and then usually sleeps for a few more hours! I'll take it! It's nice to have a predictable bed time. Things are going good!





No comments:

Post a Comment