Wednesday, August 17, 2011

5,6,7,8 months

Oh my goodness gracious do I love this baby!!! What a blessing she has been to our family. When I look at her I just want to freeze time, literally! It makes me sad that she is working her way to 9 months. When I thought we were done:-/ the thought of having another baby was unfathomable, ya know the, "I could never do it" kinda thing. So not the case. She is a doll and makes our family so complete.

She went through a stage where strangers or even people she was around often would make her cry, like really cry. Now, she gives the biggest cheeser to anyone who will take one. So so so stinkin cute. She is a bit of a high maintenance baby but I love it, my patience is endless with her. She LOVES her mama so much which I love. She is sweet, she is very vocal she talks, and screams she just loves hearing her voice. People turn to look at us all the time because its that loud haha. She is sitting so well now. She gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth and truly there in nothing not edible about this child ha!


She is my blondie blue eyed beauty whom I adore. I cant believe she will be 9 months soon. Im pretty sure I just gave birth to this little lady.


Harper grace, you are my sunshine and we love you sooooo very much!








No comments:

Post a Comment