Monday, August 23, 2010

Ryders 1st day of school!!!


Preschool has begun!!! Ryder was SOOO excited and so was I:) Such a different feeling from last year at this time. I felt so bad:( almost guilty. The preschool we are at is seriously AMAZING which is why I make the trek Mon, wed, Fri. I really wanted to find something closer to me this year but the thought of leaving such a wonderful place and teachers who care SO much made me so nervous! It really is worth every minute in the car and every dime spent which is not cheap ha! I love that they care so much individually about each and every student! Everyday they take the time to tell you how wonderful they did or maybe about something they struggled with. Another great thing is there is no more than 10 in a class which I LOVE! So much one on one time. Also they take the time often to call and leave messages for the kids, super cute and the kids love getting them. They get them for all sorts of reasons, for being a good listener, being a good friend, a good helper etc. They actually give exact examples of what it is they did that day that made them so happy. Its just an extra that they dont have to do but make the effort to do! Those little things are huge! I really could go on and on and on but I'll stop I will just say this... I LOVE THEM!! So much in fact that I think little P will be joining one day a week starting in September:-) YAY! I just like to add more traveling to my schedule! This year was easy for me but next year may send me into a nervous break down!! The thought of Kindergarten causes me some serious anxiety ugh!
His pic cracks me up! Um he's decided that he doesn't like his hair done anymore bc people will laugh at him:-( awww! I told him: Show me who they are let mommy take care of it haha! I haven't fought it much its really not that important just kinda sad. He went from never leaving the house without it done to never having it done! Oh well gotta pick your battles I guess!?

No comments:

Post a Comment